Sometimes i really hate myself 4 the deeds i did..the things i said..the thngs i hide..I feel as if i am the worst person in td world..n i dnt deserve anythng.Past few dayz were horrible 4 me.. mayb they were the worst exp. of my life..i felt the guilt of hurting sum1..the guilt of letting down sum1's expectations.But sum1 up there told me that mistakes do happen..tdt i 2 hav 2 go through bad exp. 2 get the lesson of life..Understood the difference between mistakes n crime.. crime is done wid wrong intensions..while mistakes happen without any intensions..but Mistakes r atlast mistakes..they 2 hav their concequences.But i thnk that realising td mistake n never ever repeating it again is most imp.I knw a lot of thngs will change..lot of more situations will cum wch i will hate 2 face..but wid my old sayng "hota hai" n "chalta hai" have 2 go on wid it..But wid the hope that time will heal everythng wid sum of pateince..sum of efforts..sum understanding.Don't forget our friendship,
Because we have known each other too long,
If I have hurt you by what I did or said,
I'm sorry, I was wrong.
Our friendship is a blessing
We need to work at it, to make it strong.
So let us stay friends now,
Because good friends need to know where they belong.
1 comment:
Yes Mistakes do happen a lot. And Right now I am Having same. Things are against me and i am losing my best friends. Hope All understand and Everything become Fine. U too Dont worry everything will be Fine soon. Take Care...Dont Take Tension okk. :)
Post a Comment