When the days are dark and the nights are long..U give me strength 2 carry on….
U bring me love..U bring me life…
That shines soo bright…
When everything seems so wrong..
U make it right..U make me strong…
U bring meaning.. 2 my life..
U r td one..still td one…
Don’t know y don’t knw y
I am feeling this feeling inside..
Don’t knw how..dnt y..
I am feeling this feeling inside..
U know I love...U know that I care..
Every nite I am dreaming..
calling ur name.. Wanna b by ur side..
I am lost inside U.. my love..
Lost inside Ur life..
Lost inside ur eyes..U make me feel so right
That’s when I knw..Thats when I fear..
But one thngs true.. U r td 1...only one..
2 comments:
beautiful!
Nice Post...I think U r In Love with Someone Special. Tell me Who is it? Please Dont hide it. Really Awesome. Keep Posting. Take Carez...
Post a Comment