Mar 31, 2009

Back in time..

The inferno of my sadness,
They are the fires of death.
They burn here deep within me,
And pierce my every breath.
You turned back only once to say
“I will be back, dnt b sad.”,
I need to hear your voice again
to make me feel what you once had

Can you hear me softly calling?
Can you hear my silent tears?
Do you know how much I love you?
Do you know my biggest fears?

I’m afraid to see u in pain
I try but i feel it all goes in vain
I’m afraid to show my feelings,
I fear 2 cause u more pain

My words dont live up 4 me
But dnt give up says my heart to me
Wish i had a key to 4 u 2 glance
at the feeling directly in my heart.

I’ll love you for eternity,
I’ll love you for all time.
Just stay forever in my arms,
Again... just, please, be mine.

You need to come back to me, dear
I need to hear you say,
“I told you I’d be back sometime,
I’ve loved you till today.”

No comments: