Feb 13, 2008

You are love of my life...

You r td love of my life.. .I have trusted n loved in td past only to b hurt. I closed the door to my heart and wouldn't let anyone in. I locked the door and threw away the key as far and I could...love would never enter again. Then you came into my life and made me change my mind... Just when I thought the key was impossible to find tdt's when you held out ur hand and in the palm of your hand was the key to my heart, you had it all along. You bring joy to my life...you're the sunshine that brightens my days. I cant wait for the day we are together joined as one. It will be td happiest day of my life to have you in my arms and to hold you close to my heart. You mean the world to me. I am missing something when you are not with me...I think of you night and day... I miss you when we are apart... I am desperatley waiting 2 b urs one day.. I love you!
In the cold winter night I long for you...thoughts of you fill my head. I walk for miles in terrace just to feel you closer to me and no longer do I feel troubled. Times, tears, and fears have faded away, now is the time i feel you in me...As I turn my face away from the bitter cold wind...I see your angel face in the dark night. .Deep thought going around in mind..tensions of the day heal wid one thought or feel of you.You r my strength and my weakness.You r the precious gift that god has blessed me with. My heart beats only for you.
I love you because of who I am when I am thinking of you, and I dream of who we would be together, after our dreams come true . You are the one...the first person who doesn't simply look at me or through me, but sees deep into me. You are the only one who holds the key to my soul and knows the combination to my heart...When we chat, I become suprised, that you know everything without even being said...my deepest secrets and the things that make me hurt so much are safe with you. I trust you, and I trust myself in your love; because of this we will never again have to b alone.Distance has not eliminated the possibilities, but simply made times spend wid you more special and memorable..in my heart they r together sweet and cherished. The sweetest memories make me long 4 you more..Although I need not say it, simply want to tell you honey..tdt I LOVE U..& will always do!!!!!
Happy Valentine's day!!!!

No comments: