
I walk along the beach leaving footprints cold and bare,
How can I enjoy the sunset,when there’s no one here to share?
There used to be a pair of footprints next to mine.
But they jst washed away wid waves n td shifting sands of time.
Footprints of the friends that shared,
Footprints of the friends that cared,
Now all i can do is wait for the phone to ring
Or a friend to just drop in..
But i know those times are now far away
Now friends house is a long way
It not now the time where 'I am just a call away'
Gone are those days
All I can do now,Is remember how things were.
Td good times, not td bad times,which caused my heart to stir.
How can I enjoy the sunset,when there’s no one here to share?
There used to be a pair of footprints next to mine.
But they jst washed away wid waves n td shifting sands of time.
Footprints of the friends that shared,
Footprints of the friends that cared,
Now all i can do is wait for the phone to ring
Or a friend to just drop in..
But i know those times are now far away
Now friends house is a long way
It not now the time where 'I am just a call away'
Gone are those days
All I can do now,Is remember how things were.
Td good times, not td bad times,which caused my heart to stir.
No comments:
Post a Comment