
There are moments in life when you miss someone so much
that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug
them for real!
Remembering the moments which lie deep within my heart..
I dont know it makes me happy or sad??
Remembering the time we saw movies together..
Chesired hugs and the wonderful kisses!!
The moment seeing you after 4moments..
Td feeling that i felt that i got eternity!!
The moments when u fought with to finished my lunch..
Times when u forgived me for not planning any thing!!
Td days though were few gave me a new life and reason to live...
Those precious moments that lovers share
Sitting besides eachother silently when eyes share..
Td days when we found peace in eachothers arm..
And all we wished dat moment had never gone
I miss u sooo much ohh love...
Dont leave me ever or I would die..
Make me feel u still and alawys there...
Make me feel u love me more than i do...
Make me feel we made 4 eachother..
Make me feel wot i feel is true..
Make me feel those moments again...!!
No comments:
Post a Comment