
I am here and you were there,
Two different world.. far from one another,
Beyond time and distance, across mountains and seas,
We created a world.. A place for you and me...
Billions of people are living in this planet,
But in our world, you're my heaven and your love is my earth,
Your touch is my air I take in my every breath,
And through the magic of your smile, I can get enough strength...
The warmth of your touch it serves as my shield,
In your arms baby, I feel no fear,
The beauty of life, it all reflects in your eyes,
I can see no pain, no more cold lonely nights..
The power of your voice can give me courage,
There's so much to look forward to, a life worth living to embrace,
With each caress, a promise that we will pass all the tests,
because there's nowhere I'd rather be than in this paradise we made....
You and Me, and the dreams we built,
Hand in hand we'll make it real,
Wrapped with love, we won't shed a tear,
And if we do, together.. stronger.. we'll stand still...
Guided by heavens and angels above,
You and Me, we will never drift apart,
As long as you got me and as long as I got you,
This world me made baby, will stay as good as new....
Two different world.. far from one another,
Beyond time and distance, across mountains and seas,
We created a world.. A place for you and me...
Billions of people are living in this planet,
But in our world, you're my heaven and your love is my earth,
Your touch is my air I take in my every breath,
And through the magic of your smile, I can get enough strength...
The warmth of your touch it serves as my shield,
In your arms baby, I feel no fear,
The beauty of life, it all reflects in your eyes,
I can see no pain, no more cold lonely nights..
The power of your voice can give me courage,
There's so much to look forward to, a life worth living to embrace,
With each caress, a promise that we will pass all the tests,
because there's nowhere I'd rather be than in this paradise we made....
You and Me, and the dreams we built,
Hand in hand we'll make it real,
Wrapped with love, we won't shed a tear,
And if we do, together.. stronger.. we'll stand still...
Guided by heavens and angels above,
You and Me, we will never drift apart,
As long as you got me and as long as I got you,
This world me made baby, will stay as good as new....
No comments:
Post a Comment