I'm not what i was some time ago
But who cares,until i am protraying to be normal..
My smile does not reach my eyes
But who cares,until i have an emotionaless curve on my face..
I don't like to fool around making people laugh
But,who cares until i am fooling them and my own self...
People often ask me "how are you?"
But,who cares to give a thought to really know how i am...
People often ask me "are you happy?"
But,who really cares to know that i haven't been
sadder than wot i am now..
I don't like living td way i am today
But,who cares until i am breathing..
I don't like pretending to b what i am not
But.really who cares to look beyond td perfect exterior
to see wot i really feel...
But who cares,until i am protraying to be normal..
My smile does not reach my eyes
But who cares,until i have an emotionaless curve on my face..
I don't like to fool around making people laugh
But,who cares until i am fooling them and my own self...
People often ask me "how are you?"
But,who cares to give a thought to really know how i am...
People often ask me "are you happy?"
But,who really cares to know that i haven't been
sadder than wot i am now..
I don't like living td way i am today
But,who cares until i am breathing..
I don't like pretending to b what i am not
But.really who cares to look beyond td perfect exterior
to see wot i really feel...
No comments:
Post a Comment